Nothing too important has happened since the last post. I still have 2 sick dudes at home and they are very slowly getting better. We'll see if I end up getting sick...and DIE! Quinn has been pumping himself full of meds and the only time I saw him happy was when the Doctor called and said he didn't have Mono. I guess him and Camille ARE being good.
So yesterday my car was just really bugging me cause I hadn't taken it in to get the alignment fixed yet. So I decided I should problably do that. I took it to Les Schwab and hoped they would fix it. I dropped it off for the night and was going to pick it up the next morning. Richard drove me around for the rest of the night. We went to TJ Max so me and him could look at some things for cheap. We found the warm ups that the Jazz wear in their games. Richard had just gotten paid so we both got them. If people didn't know any better, they would for sure think we're gay. Brant actually just told me that me and Richard should get married. I don't think I could handle his shaking.... After that we went to the mall so I could get another basketball. I left mine at the church and some little douche bag kid stole it. Note to self: never leave your basketball at THE CHURCH! It will get stolen! So we got our regular 5 buck pizza cause it was tuesday and then we came home and got ready for basketball. Randy McDougall called us and asked us if we wanted to go down to Gold's Gym to play with him and some other guys. We went and basically sucked it up bad. We played horrible, but whatever. Nothing important. No girls were watching anyway. That was the end of that night....but then we found out where we're going for the summer with APX. Windy City, CHICAGO!!! Scary, but it'll be fun!
Thursday was almost a rerun of wednesday. We all woke up and basically sat around for a while. Quinn and I played Xbox for a little bit and then I told Richard to take me to get my car. He finally did after I asked he 12 million times. We went there and the moron says he didn't do a dang thing to it. Just looked at it and figured out what I needed to do. He said with all the crap that it needed it was going to cost $513.....aaa.....NOOOO! No way I was paying that for them to do easy crap. The title of this blog is car farmers because these guys were trying to milk me for more money saying I needed to do more than I really did. They're just like the stupid guys in the mall who work in those cell phone booths. Just don't make eye contact and keep walking. Very annoying. So I say "I'd think about it" and left. Richard and I went to my parents house to watch the Jazz game. It was their 4th and final time playing the Spurs and they were in San Antonio. We watched 3 quarters then left to the church to play our own ball. When we came back from ball, we saw the Jazz won 105-98. The swept them for the 1st time in...I don't know. FOREVER! It was pretty awesome. I brought Richard back home and we've been chilling on our computers since then. Very exciting, I know. That's all for these passed 2 days!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment