Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Living in a Nursing Home!

Yesterday and today have not been the best and brightest for our house hold. Saturday night was not kind to Quinn and Brant. They both were attacked with some sickness that basically put both of them out of commission for a while. I didn't realize how bad it was until Sunday when they both started coughing up lungs and blowing their noses every 3 minutes. Ya know that sound in the nursing home of all the old guy yacking and it just sounds really sick and makes you not want to be there anymore? Well that's what our house was like. I thought Brant was going to die the way he was coughing and Quinn was in the bathroom every half hour doing stuff I don't want to think about. It was not good. This morning was the exact same thing. I felt like the one normal old guy in the nursing home who just wanted to leave! So...I did!

 I got up and got ready then headed over to the parent's house. I hung out there most of the day. I played on my computer for a while trying to figure out how to put pictures on a freakin' disk. Well, I know how to now and it's pretty dang easy. Lesson learned. I also sat and watched an episode of The Office while my sister, Paige straightened my hair. I must say I look FABULUUUUUSSS! My plan is to get it really long, almost to my shoulders, straighten in, and then put some black color in it. I'll look just like Hugh Jackman in VanHellsing.

After my amazing make over and eating dinner it was time to head over to FHE. We met at the church and split into groups to make videos of scripture stories. Our group was doing Alma 30-31 with Korihor and Alma. I was Korihor because I was voted the most evil of my group. I took the part and I NAILED it. Kevin was Alma. Our video was hilarious. Everybody says theirs will be more funny, but when we all watch the next week we'll be able to rub it in their faces. We mixed in some real movies with our reinactment. I'll TRY to get a copy to put on here, but I can't promise anything.

After our video, a big group of us went over to Jason Taylor's to watch 24. I didn't think it was that great, but I guess it's not for everybody. That was about all I did today and now Im back to the Nursing Home. I sure hope these guys get better soon or I'll be turning into the old man hacking up a lung!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kyle it's pretty cool that you have your own blog. You are a ton better at it that I am.

    ReplyDelete