Well, this is my first blog ever. Im not a pro at it like Dantzelle Allen or Kallee Shelley, but I cant try. So Im assuming this is just like a little journal type of thing so I'll just wing it and see where it goes. I just looked at Kallee's and her's was pretty cool so I figured I'd do it too.
To let everybody know about me and my life you better make yourself comfortable. Honestly, you should problably sit in a very uncomfortable chair with the AC going full blast to keep you awake because it's not too exciting.
I just moved here in Ogden in November with 3 other guys. I live with two friends, Richard Brough and Quinn Davidson, and another roommate Brant Watters. It's a pretty nice duplex that we're living in here. It's 2000 sq feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's a typical bachelor pad with random pieces of furniture around the house and the Xbox going a lot. On black friday I used my skills learned from Mama to score a nice 32 inch TV for the house here. It's a whole lot better than the 3 tv's we have from the D.I. that you basically have to pray for them to work after letting them warm up for 30 minutes. So I guess you could say that we're progressing pretty well. I finally got my room decorated. Is that a gay way to describe it? Maybe I should say I made my room less boring by putting pictures, flags, etc. on the walls. I can post pictures soon.
I really dont know what to write on these things because Im so green at it, but I will update you on everything that's going on so far. My current church calling is a member of the Activities Commitee. Church Basketball is just getting ready to start and you have NO IDEA how excited I am for it. I've got a feeling that this is our year. We're going to take Region this year. It's something to get me out of the house and get some exercise and have some fun. So with this starting I will be playing basketball on wednesday nights along with our games on thursday night. I better be getting in shape, but something tell me that drinking Dr. Pepper right before playing isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. At the age of 23 I should be able to get up and down the court more than 3 times without wanting an oxygen mask.
That's the extent of everything going on as of right now. For this new year I want to be able to keep up on one of these things like Kallee and everybody else who's not lazy like me. I think it's pretty fun and it will sure keep me busy. You can only watch so much Dr. Phil without going crazy....atleast for us guys. So I hope y'all enjoyed this first entry and I will try to keep you entertained.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment